Smoky Mountains Trout Fishing, Spinner or Fly Fishing
Smoky Mountains Trout Fishing offers one of the most thrilling adventures catching Trout or Smallmouth from our renowned rivers and streams throughout the Smokies. Your fishing guide provides you with personalized attention and does their best in making your fishing trip a most enjoyable one. From beginner to advanced anglers, our guides have the knowledge and experience to make your trip a fishing success.
Waters We Fish
We fish the various streams and rivers of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville as well as other waterways throughout East Tennessee. Smoky Mountains National Park, Clinch River, Holston River, Pigeon River, Nolichuky River are limited (up to 3 persons per guide), while (up to 4 persons per guide) are permitted on other waterways.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trips
Trout fishing trips in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park offers the opportunity to catch native Appalachian Brook Trout, browns, and wild rainbows, all while experiencing the beautiful streams and the serenity of the Great Smoky Mountains. Your trout fishing trip can either be done with spin or fly-fishing gear from the bank or wading in the streams and waterways. Come join the fishing experience so many families enjoy year after year. Guided trout fishing trips are available year round.
- March thru May offers good size trout as well as larger numbers of fish, requires fishing from the bank or the use of waders. From Mid May thru Mid September most stream fishing usually only requires a pair of shorts and some old sneakers or wading shoes that are not slick soled, to help prevent sliding around on the rocks.
- Winter trout fishing, October through February, is great for anglers wishing to fish in a relaxed environment. There are fewer anglers in the area and the trout quality is excellent. Requires warmer clothing, we can provide you with the waders.
These trips are located within 30- 60 minutes of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville or Knoxville, Tennessee providing excellent fishing for both numbers and trophy fish.
Trout Fishing Trips
|Persons||1/2 Day – 4HR||3/4 Day – 6HR||Full Day – 8HR|
For Reservations Call (865) 661-5107
- When booking your East Tennessee Fishing Adventure 30 days or more in advance, ask for the Early Booking Discount and receive $25 off your East Tennessee Fishing Adventure!
- We furnish all the bottled water, rods, reels, bait and tackle as needed at no extra charge. You’re more than welcome to bring your own fishing gear should you desire.
- All that you need to supply is a fishing license, rain suit (just in case), and any preferred snacks and drinks.
- Anglers must purchase Tennessee Fishing License and/or necessary permits if required. Other items you may wish to bring on your fishing trip are insect repellent, cap, sunglasses, snacks, drinks, camera, and rain gear (just in case).
Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- Your card will not be charged a deposit when making your reservation, however it serves to hold your reservation and your $75.00 deposit. At the time of your fishing trip you may pay by cash or credit card, checks cannot be accepted.
- Your deposit of $75.00 will be charged for cancellation 30 days (or less) prior to your reserved fishing date or should you fail to show for your scheduled fishing trip. Cancellations by the fishing guide for unsafe weather and/or hazardous conditions at the time of your scheduled fishing trip will not result in a loss of your deposit.
Fishing licenses and permitsare the customer’s responsibility and may be purchased Locally or in advance thru The state’s Link at Tennessee Fishing License.
Douglas Lake, TN is a Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) reservoir stretching through 43 scenic miles of the East Tennessee Great Smoky Mountains foothills. There are several marinas, stores and campgrounds along the shore and nearby.
Read more about Cherokee Lake fishing trips and what lies along the 463 miles of the lake’s shoreline. If having your line stretched by large, hard-fighting Stripers is the kind of fishing excitement you’re looking for, then Cherokee Lake is the fishing trip for you.